Monday, June 13, 2011

Martin Luther's Boner Hummus


Alright, so I didn't make dinner tonight. We had leftover casserole. I did make some professional-looking fries, though. No pictures, sorry. What you're looking at up above is my snack: a decent hummus, if a bit runny. Includes chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice: duh; parsley: surprise; garlic powder: because I forgot the garlic cloves — total boner! Which brings us to the title of today's post, named after the 486th anniversary of Martin Luther's marriage to Katharina von Bora. The Catholic Church decreed chastity for all priests and nuns, but my man Martin was having none of it (see: boner). And who could refuse a woman with a name like "Katharina von Bora?" Get real, Catholic Church! (I'm pretty sure that was one of the 95 Theses.)

Why are there so many colons in this post? (Don't answer that.)

Tiny Mix Tapes published my review of Queen of the Sun: What are the bees telling us? Click to find out what I'm telling the bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment